Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Beauty reviews, Haul, and Skincare/ Foundation routine!

Hello Everybody,
Sorry I haven't been updating my Blog I have been working hard and spending more time taking better care of myself. I lost more weight, my hair is healthier than it has ever been, and I finally found a great skin care routine that i would like to share with you!




I just got the Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System about a week ago and i LOVE it! I use it every day with my Neutrogena oil free pink grapefruit cleanser and it completely takes all the visible dirt and make up off my skin, so that when i put my Olay daily moisturizer with spf on, it actually soaks into my skin instead of it just setting on top of my skin. You can get the the cleansing brush at Ulta, Walmart, etc.. for only $29.99 instead of buying the Clarisonic which usually cost more than $200.




After i cleanse and moisturize, I use Urban Decay's new Naked skin Beauty Balm as a primer I don't even need any concealer because it works as a primer, concealer, and BB cream. Some times I just put this on alone instead foundation because it works great!



The foundation I have been using is Make Up Forever's HD Foundation in N128. It makes my skin look flawless in pictures and is a full coverage foundation for those of you who like me have different skin tones because your chest gets tanner than your face or vise versa.


I aslo wanted to share with you my new favorite Spring/Summer nail polishes!




-Essie in First Timer (mint green)

   












-Orly in Flirty/40094 (great shimmery pink)




-Sinful colors in 24/7 / 920 (My favorite bright pink!


(all the pictures above are from google images or other websites)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment