Tuesday, October 30, 2012

DIY Animal Nail Polish Rack !




My Boyfriends grandmother gave me a swivel store but none of my spices fit in it. I been look at nail polish racks online but they are too expensive then i realized that the nail polish racks are just like the swivel store and i already had my pink and black zebra Print duct tape that i use for things all the time so i started taping my swivel store and seeing if all my nail polishs would fit and WALA!




All you need is:

-Duct Tape with your choice of design. I got mine from Micheals they also have it at Walmart and Target
-nail polish
-scissors (optional)




1 comment:

  1. Hello there pretty! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank you so much! God Bless :)
    Follow my blog. Will SURELY followed you back!<3 :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete