Universal Studios: I cant wait to try out the new Transformer 3D Ride that comes out in may i already have my Annual Premium Star Pass Which is so worth the price if u live in SoCal!!
Right now the Annual Premium Star Pass is $149 which gets you:
- Free general parking if you come before 5pm,
- No black-out dates
- $12 off Guest Tickets
- 10-15% off in-park food & beverage and merchandise
- Exclusive Member entrance at front gate
- Access to preview events & premieres
- Lowest pricing to Halloween Horror Nights
- 10-20% off at CityWalK ( Discounts at Hard Rock Cafe and Saddle Ranch!!)
Santa Monica - You can play in the arcade, eat at one of their amazing restaurants, go on rides, or play games to win prizes!!
Venice Beach - You can buy awesome bathing suits, souvenirs, funny shirts, or just take a nice walk.
San Diego Zoo
Mission Bay!! Even Better than Santa Monica!!
Hollywood Blvd- you can go to Ripleys Believe it or not, Wax museum, Guinness World of Records, Chinese Theatre, or Madamme Tussauds!