Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Top 5 beauty products



Elchim 2001 Professional Hair Dryer (Elchim Classic)

I got this blow dryer two months ago because my hair stylist used it on my hair and it made my hair feel silkier than ever!

only $99.99 with year warranty, free shipping, and free gifts
It's WORTH THE PRICE!!

http://www.folica.com/tools/hair-dryers/elchim-2001-professional-hair-dryer-elchim-classic



Mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer 737-296

I LOVE this primer! It makes my skin look and feel smooth, helps

conceal blemishes, keeps foundation on all day!

Only $10.00

www.youravon.com/bwatanabe




Mark Ibiza Sol Instant Vacation Fragrance Mist 586-668 

  My new favorite perfume! It's the perfect summer fragrance!

 It's only $18.00 



 NYX Jumbo eye pencil

Works great as primer and brightens eyes!

only $4.95 (Buy one get one half off!)


http://tinyurl.com/2bx9ody





 China Glaze Crackle 

i use Black Mesh over a pink ( Avons NAILWEAR PRO Nail Enamel in "Cotton Candy") base coat or Broken hearted over a silver base coat (Sally Hansens "in the spotlight") looks great everytime and the best part is it looks salon professional!

No comments:

Post a Comment