Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

BEAUTY SOCIAL PICS AND VIDEOS

 I had Soooo much fun at the BEAUTY SOCIAL !!! I got to meet all my favorite Beauty Gurus, free AMAZING gift bags, listened to amazing SPEAKERS (Very Inspiring) , and got my hair braided by WELLA , My eyeshadow done by SugarPill's MynxiiWhite , and my nails done by CND!!! Here are some pictures and videos 






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket













No comments:

Post a Comment